The RPF Certificate Program teaches candidates the basics of retirement plan administration and is the starting point for all ASPPA professional development. It is perfect for learners new to retirement plan administration, is a required prerequisite for all ASPPA credentials, and serves as an industry review for experienced professionals. . The RPF Certificate program comprises six introductory educational courses or modules, each containing a downloadable study guide, online interactive practice activities, resources, and an open-book assessment. Candidates must complete all six modules to earn the RPF certificate and can purchase the modules as a package set or individually.
Purchase the modules individually:
- Lifecycle of a Plan (Module 1) (syllabus)
- Contributions (Module 2) (syllabus)
- Distributions (Module 3) (syllabus)
- Participant Loans (Module 4) (syllabus)
- Testing (Module 5) (syllabus)
- New Business (Module 6) (syllabus)
You can also purchase these products via our online exams registration form.
Candidates who complete all RPF Modules will be awarded the following credit:
- 2.5 ASPPA CE credits per module; 15 ASPPA CE credits for bundle