The California Retirement Savings Board has issued a request for proposals (RFP) for consulting services for CalSavers, the state-run retirement plan that provides coverage for private-sector employees whose employers do not.
The Board seeks a contractor to provide technical and administrative consultation services. More specifically, it seeks a qualified general consultant, including a registered municipal advisor, to provide expertise on the state-run retirement program industry.
This includes experience concerning trends in:
- customer service standards;
- program comparison analyses; and
- relevant federal law and regulation.
It also includes:
- providing the board with educational training regarding governance and fiduciary duty; and
- serving as a resource to the Executive Director and program staff for consultation and review of ad-hoc projects.
Bids are due by May 25, 2023.
- Log in to post comments