Speaker: S. Derrin Watson, JD, APM, Of counsel, Ferenczy Benefits Law Center
Description: Determining controlled and affiliated service groups is more important than ever in today's business and professional climate. SECURE 2.0 changes in attribution rules will result in the break-up of many groups next year. Learn all the latest in this webcast from the man who wrote the book on the subject!
- Correctly identify controlled groups
- Identify the factors that create an affiliated service group
- Correctly apply the SECURE 2 revised attribution rules
On-Demand Webcast is Available Until: May 25, 2024
- Registration for On-Demand webcasts includes unlimited viewing of the webcast recording, webcast outline, and any additional presentation materials for 180 days following the registration date. Recordings are available one week after the live webcast takes place.
- To receive continuing education credit for the On-Demand webcasts, viewers must pass a brief quiz following the recorded session.
General Webcast Information
- E-mail: Send your registration form(s) and credit card information to [email protected]
- Fax: Fax your scanned registration form(s) and credit card information to 703-516-9308
- Mail: American Retirement Association, PO Box 34725, Alexandria, VA 22334-0725
- Express/overnight deliveries: American Retirement Association, 4401 North Fairfax Drive, Suite 600, Arlington, VA 22203
Note: Make checks payable to the American Retirement Association. To prevent duplication of payment, please select only one method of registration. Once your registration is processed, you will receive an electronic registration confirmation to the e-mail address listed on your registration form.
Cancellation Policy: All webcasts are non-refundable. If you have registered for the live webcast and are unable to attend, please email [email protected] and request to transfer your registration to the recorded version. This request must be made before the live webcast takes place.
Disclaimer: Statements and materials presented on American Retirement Association webcasts are solely the opinions of the speakers and do not represent the opinion or the position of the American Retirement Association. The American Retirement Association assumes no responsibility for the content and materials presented by speakers during the webcast.
Questions? Please reach out to our Customer Care team [email protected]