America’s Top Retirement Plan Experts are here. Join ABC of North Florida and connect with the best in the business!
- Become more knowledgeable in your specific area of expertise
- Network with retirement plan industry leaders, government experts, and other career professionals
- Keep current on industry best practices
- Stay abreast of legislative and regulatory issues that can affect your clients and your business
- Build and protect your practice
ASPPA promotes the establishment of ABCs throughout the country and provides the support needed to thrive and expand at the local level. Although local in orientation, ABCs benefit from the activities of ASPPA, the largest professional organization dedicated to the preservation and enhancement of the private retirement plan system in the United States.
Dues are as follows:
- The total cost is $150.00 for an individual.
- The program fee includes admission and meal for three (3) general membership meetings during the year.
- Memberships are not transferable.
- If the above Annual Participant Fee is not paid, the individual meeting Participation Fees will be $86 per non-ASPPA non-ABC member and $69 per ASPPA non-ABC member per meeting.
Click HERE for more information on ASPPA.