NOTE: To access your current version of the ERISA Outline Book, please CLICK HERE.
For the 2015 EOB order form, click here.
About the ERISA Outline Book
The ERISA Outline Book, by Sal L. Tripodi, APM, J.D., LL.M., is available in print or online format, with flexible ordering options for multiple users. The ERISA Outline Book, Print Edition is an eight-volume book set presented in outline format and fully indexed. The ERISA Outline Book Online Edition is a fully searchable and cross-referenced website, containing the same information included in the print edition. Each Online Edition subscription provides 12 months of full access to the online version of the ERISA Outline Book.
The ERISA Outline Book is both a reference book and a study guide on qualified plans, and it is the recommended study resource for IRS Enrolled Retirement Plan Agent (ERPA) Program. For more information on the ERPA program, visit www.erpaexam.org/.Through ASPPA’s newly designed online EOB platform, users will find a greatly improved online experience with the ability to easily navigate, perform quick and advanced searches, take notes and bookmark content, copy, paste and print easily, and even send content links to your subscriber colleagues.
Each online subscription provides 12 months of full access to the most current online version of The ERISA Outline Book. Take immediate advantage of this valuable resource!
2015 highlights include:
- IRS rules on rollovers involving after-tax amounts
- Correction procedures for late Form 5500-EZs and late Form 8955-SSAs
- The Highway and Transportation Funding Act (HATFA)
- Consolidated Budget and Reconciliation Act (CR Omnibus)
- IRS, DOL & PBGC guidance on HATFA
- Final cash balance plan regulations
- Final annual funding notice regulations
- Update on determination letter and rulings procedures
- DOL update on missing participant procedures
- Windsor amendment requirements
- Final regulations for qualified longevity annuity contracts (QLACs)
- Revised premium payment regulations from the PBGC
- IRS electronic filing requirements
- Revised Circular 230 written advice standards
- Tax rules on accident & health plans offered by a plan
- New group trust rules
- New court cases on fiduciary duties and ERISA enforcement issues
- Updated administrative tools
Don't pass up the opportunity to order the ERISA Outline Book and ensure you have the most relevant ERISA reference available on the market -- place your order today!