What can you expect from your 2014 Online ERISA Outline Book?
Improved Search and Navigation:
Improved copy/pasting and printing capabilities
Streamlined experience between your ASPPA account and EOB account - no need to manage two accounts
Mobile device optimization for a streamlined, sleek experience no matter what device you are using
Your own personal profile where you will be able to:
- save search histories
- bookmark pages
- take and save notes
About the ERISA Outline Book
The ERISA Outline Book, by Sal L. Tripodi, APM, J.D., LL.M., is available in print or online format, with flexible ordering options for multiple users. The ERISA Outline Book, Print Edition is an eight-volume book set presented in outline format and fully indexed. The ERISA Outline Book Online Edition is a fully searchable and cross-referenced website, containing the same information included in the print edition. Each Online Edition subscription provides 12 months of full access to the online version of the ERISA Outline Book.
The ERISA Outline Book is both a reference book and a study guide on qualified plans, and it is the recommended study resource for IRS Enrolled Retirement Plan Agent (ERPA) Program. For more information on the ERPA program, visit www.erpaexam.org/.Through ASPPA’s newly designed online EOB platform, users will find a greatly improved online experience with the ability to easily navigate, perform quick and advanced searches, take notes and bookmark content, copy, paste and print easily, and even send content links to your subscriber colleagues.
Each online subscription provides 12 months of full access to the most current online version of The ERISA Outline Book. Take immediate advantage of this valuable resource!
2014 highlights include:
- Revised EPCRS procedure
- Windsor decision and IRS/DOL guidance on same-sex marriages
- Guidance on in-plan Roth Conversions
- Regulations on suspending safe harbor 401(k) contributions
- Updated information on participant fee disclosures
- DOL guidance on revenue sharing and plan asset definition
- Anti-cutback relief for ESOPs subject to IRC sec 401(a)(35)
- Updated information on determination letters/new Cumulative List
- 2014 dollar limits
- DFVC Update
- New PBGC premium payment deadlines
- Prototype program for 403(b) plans
- Reformatted index with paragraph references
Don't pass up the opportunity to order the ERISA Outline Book and ensure you have the most relevant ERISA reference available on the market -- place your order today!