Tune in — For ASPPA’s Spring 2018 Virtual Conference
Next month, ASPPA brings you up-to-date information on the most recent and relevant topics straight to your desktop with our Spring 2018 Virtual Conference.
For May 10, we’ve put together a single-day program jam-packed with information and insights from the nation’s leading retirement plan experts: Craig Hoffman, Robert Richter, Kelsey Mayo and Derrin Watson.
You’ll be able to interact live with our experts as they present information about:
- the most recent happenings in Washington;
- a virtual version of that ASPPA favorite, Ask the Experts.
During the course of our Virtual Conference, you’ll learn about:
- The impact of tax reform on the retirement system.
- Changes in the 2018 budget bill that affects the restrictions on distributions.
- IRS and DOL regulatory initiatives that will affect qualified retirement plans.
- Plan document updates, including the individual designed plan determination letter program and the latest information on the pre-approved plan program.
- How best to deal with interim amendments.
- A review of ASPPA’s Code of Professional Conduct and case studies that illustrate its application.
And you’ll earn a total of 7.5 ASPPA continuing education (CE) credits and 7 ERPA credits if you attend all of the sessions. For more information, click here.
Don’t miss this chance to get straight-talking answers directly from the experts regarding the questions most important to you!
Find out more — and register today for ASPPA’s Spring Virtual