ASPPA Webcast: First Quarter 2018 Washington Update
Half-priced 50 Minute Webcast
Available Until February 8, 2019
Speaker: Robert M. Kaplan, CFP, CPC, QPA, APA, Director of Technical Education, American Retirement Association
Experience Level for Attendees: All
IRS Program Number: CZTXU-Q-00805-17-O
Webcast Outline: Click Here
This fast-paced, interactive, 50-minute session will review the latest proposals coming out of Washington that will impact retirement plans. Not only will you hear the latest from Capitol Hill, but you will also get an update on the latest guidance from the IRS and DoL. If it impacts retirement plan service providers – we will discuss it. After this webcast you will be prepared for the questions that clients, prospects, and distribution partners ask about items they have concerns about.
1. Become acquainted with the latest proposals that affect retirement plans coming out of Capitol Hill
2. Keep up to date with the latest rules and regulations to be released by the IRS and DoL
3. Get practical examples of the how these changes will impact service providers for retirement plans
CE Credit: 1 ARA, 1 ERPA, 1 JBEA Noncore
About the Speaker:
Bob Kaplan joined the American Retirement Association as director of technical education in 2017. Bob was previously a co-chair of the ASPPA Government Affairs Committee and a member of ASPPA’s Leadership Council. He also previously served as a member of the Board of Managers of the American Institute of Retirement Education (AIRE) as well as the Board of Directors of the National Institute of Pension Administrators (NIPA). Bob has provided testimony before the Treasury department on 401(k) issues and other retirement plan issues, and has over 38 years of experience in retirement plan services, including plan design, administration, sales, and consulting.
|ASPPA Member: $57.50
||ASPPA Member: $22.50
Registration for on-demand recorded webcast includes unlimited viewing of the webcast recording to play any time before the one-year expiration date, webcast outline, and any additional presentation materials. Recordings are available one week after the live webcast takes place.
Webcast Package Pricing:
Please click here for information on package pricing for classroom style webcasts and web-course viewing. For more details on additional training package offerings, please contact email@example.com
Methods of Registration:
To prevent duplication of payment, please select only one method of registration. Once your registration is processed, you will receive an electronic registration confirmation to the e-mail address listed on your registration form.
- Click here to download a registration form.
- Online: For credit card payment only. Receive an immediate e-mail Registration Confirmation.
- E-mail: E-mail your scanned registration form(s) and credit card information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fax: Fax your scanned registration form(s) and credit card information to 703-516-9308.
- Mail: American Retirement Association, PO Box 34725, Alexandria, VA 22334-0725 For express/overnight deliveries (FedEx/DHL, etc., send to: American Retirement Association, 4245 North Fairfax Drive, Suite 750, Arlington, VA 22203
Make checks payable to the American Retirement Association
All webcasts are non-refundable. If you have registered for the live webcast and are unable to attend, please email email@example.com and request to transfer your registration to the recorded version. This request must be made before the live webcast takes place.
Statements and materials presented on American Retirement Association webcasts are solely the opinions of the speakers and do not represent the opinion or the position of the American Retirement Association. The American Retirement Association assumes no responsibility for the content and materials presented by speakers during the webcast.
Registration and General Questions
American Retirement Association Customer Support