Content for class "break" Goes Here
If you are interested in a career within the Retirement Plan Industry, membership in ASPPA is your first step. You will find everything you need to get started:
- News and information
- Networking with industry professionals
- Introduction to all the various career opportunities
Join today at a discounted student membership rate and gain access to everything needed to get your career on track!
Areas of Interest:
- Education, Exams and Credentialing information ASPPA’s programs are designed to meet the needs of various specializations within the industry with tracks for:
- Plan Administration and Consulting
- Qualified 401(k) Administrator (QKA)
- Qualified Plan Administrator (QPA)
- Certified Pension Consultant (CPC)
- Financial Consulting - Qualified Plan Financial Consultant (QPFC)
- Tax-exempt and Governmental Plan Administration - Tax-Exempt & Governmental Plan Consultant (TGPC)
- Actuarial Consulting Track
- Member, Society of Pension Actuaries (MSPA)
- Fellow, Society of Pension Actuaries (FSPA)
For more information, click HERE
- College Credit
You can begin your education while in college and get credit for it towards your degree.
ASPPA Benefits Councils are local groups that provide education and networking opportunities — perfect for building your business in your own community.
The National Tax-Sheltered Accounts Association (NTSAA) is a professional division of ASPPA for those who specialize in the 403(b) and 457 marketplaces. If you are currently engaged in the 403(b)/457 industry or would like to expand your market into this lucrative space, members of ASPPA can join NTSAA for a onetime $50 fee. Becoming a member of NTSAA will provide access to exclusive networking opportunities and specialized educational resources.
ASPPA’s webcasts are renowned for their expert presentations on timely, high-interest topics for retirement plan professionals. Our programs feature today’s top practitioners and industry experts and are available either live or recorded. ASPPA webcasts are an inexpensive way to increase your knowledge in a specific area of the retirement industry as well as an opportunity to receive continuing education credits. ASPPA also offers educational webcasts that many firms purchase for their employees. Contact the ASPPA Office for more information on group discounts available.
- The ASPPA Journal, eNEWS, Web site, ASPPA ASAPs
Keep current through ASPPA’s peer-reviewed publications and Web site —each provides outstanding information and updates on key issues, trends and best practices in the retirement plan industry.
- Professional Services Directory
Build your business through joint work. Use this comprehensive service directory to locate a Third Party Administrator (TPA), Actuary, Financial Advisor or other expert service provider with whom you can partner. Simple to use and a great resource.
- Membership Directory
There are 16,000 ASPPA members — reach out and touch someone! The ASPPA Membership Directory is an easy way to locate fellow members and is one of our most popular member benefits.
Join ASPPA Now! Click HERE.