Thursday, November 12
7 a.m - 6 p.m. (includes breakfast, lunch, parking and a post-event cocktail hour)
Speakers: Fred Reish, Esq., Drinker Biddle LLP; Jason Roberts, Esq., Pension Resource Institute
Program Topics (may be subject to change):
- Best Practices for Plan Governance and Documentation
- IPS of the Future (addressing share class, investment philosophies, QDIA, etc)
- When "Tips" Become Traps: Incorporating DOL Guidance re: Target Date Funds
- Discretionary Administration Services (e.g. 3(16))
- Developing and Enhancing Relationships with Investment Advisors
- Demographics, Rollovers and Lifetime Retirement Income
- Use of Revenue Sharing and Fee, Expense Policy Statements
- Plan Committees, Prudence and Four Quarterly Agendas
- Hot Retirement Plan Topics with Fred and Jason
If you do not have an ASPPA user ID and password, please create a free ASPPA account here. If you already have an account and do not know your login information, please contact ASPPA Customer Care.
Meeting Fees (includes breakfast, lunch, parking and a post-event cocktail hour)
|Speaker Sponsor (includes 6 seats)
|Table Sponsor (includes 4 seats)
Two (2) ASPPA, ERPA and JBEA Non-Core Continuing Education (CE) credits are available for this meeting. Eight (8) WSBA CLE credits will also be available, pending approval.
Broadmoor Golf Club
2340 Broadmoor Drive E
Seattle, Wash. 98112
Jeff Roberts (Email)
About the Speakers
Fred Reish is an ERISA attorney whose practice focuses on fiduciary responsibility, retirement income and plan operational issues. He has been recognized as one of the “Legends” of the retirement industry by both PLANADVISER magazine and PLANSPONSOR magazine. Fred serves as a member of his firm’s Retirement Income Team and is a member of the Institutional Retirement Income Council (IRIC), which focuses on retirement income issues and products, and has written extensively about retirement income issues.
Jason C. Roberts is the Founder and CEO of the Pension Resource Institute (PRI) providing strategic consulting and training to retirement plan service providers (broker-dealers, RIAs, investment managers, recordkeepers, TPAs, etc.) and fiduciary education to plan sponsors. Jason continues to provide counsel on ERISA and investment-related matters at Retirement Law Group, PC and is frequently retained as an expert on fiduciary responsibilities, Department of Labor (DOL) investigations and retirement plan product development, design and implementation.